You can analyze usage over time via a set of interactive graphs showing data about meetings and participants, just selectfrom the main menu on the left.
What information is available
graphs are meeting-based
- Total number of meetings / gateway connections over time
- Max concurrent gateway connections
- Total participant minutes over time
- Meetings and gateway connections by type
graphs are participant-based
- Total participants over time
- Total minutes over time
- Top 10 video systems or Top 10 users. Just click a single Top 10 item to view it.
- Devices (video system, web or desktop app, mobile app, or other)
You can also choose to see the Participant count or Participant minutes for:
graphs let you see:
- the Participant count or Participant minutes for the different datacenters shown as a pie chart, and
- a map showing the datacenter locations and the number of participants for each one.
You can get more detail on the terminology used for the metrics and charts in our Glossary of Pexip Service terms.
Using the time filters
At the top of thepage, there is a page time filter and each graph has a time filter too.
The page and graph time filters can be set to different time ranges independently of each other. For example:
- Set the overall page time-filter to This week and you see the metrics cards and all graphs change accordingly.
- Then set one of the graph filters to All time, only the data for the selected graph changes.
Using graphs and charts
Here are some tips on using the graphs and charts.
Using pie charts
Just mouse over a pie slice and a popup appears with the total. You can then click on the pie slice to keep it open.
Click an item in the legend to exclude the corresponding pie slice from the chart. You can use this to exclude larger pie slices so that you can see the smaller pie slices and get their data.
Using line/bar graphs
Just mouse over the graphs and a dotted line appears with a popup showing the date and total(s). Click on the circle/bar to keep the popup open.
You can export data, in CSV or JSON format, from all of the graphs and charts. Go to the graph or chart, click on its associated menu and selector as required.
- The data set that is exported reflects the current settings for that graph. For example, if it is showing the monthly usage over the last 3 months then that is what will be exported. To export a different data set simply change the graph settings to, for example, weekly and over the last year.
- All dates and times are in UTC.
Viewing your personal usage
You can view your account settings and your own usage of Pexip's services which includes all meeting types including direct person-to-person meetings.
From the top-right corner, select the icon with your initials, and then select. A page opens showing data about your Pexip usage.
You can also reach this page from the Pexip web app: select from the menu.
About past meeting data
Past meeting data is normally available after a period of 14 hours. Thus, in general, meetings that take place during normal business hours (09:00 until 17:00) appear in the next business day's metrics and graphs.
The time span covered in the metrics and graphs is up to three years with:
- Pexip meeting data starting from 21 January 2021
- Microsoft Teams and Google Meet meeting data starting from 20th April 2021
- Weekly statistics starting on Mondays