Provisioning Avaya endpoints on the Pexip Service
Here you find help with provisioning Avaya video endpoints.
Before you can provision your video endpoint to the Pexip Service, you need an endpoint subscription and the device needs to be tied to the subscription. Your account manager at your local certified Pexip Partner can help you with this, please contact them first. Then, if you need to initiate provisioning from the device, see the steps below.
Please note that Avaya video endpoints are not compatible with provisioning via the Activate Endpoint app.
After the device has been tied to the endpoint subscription, the steps below can be executed by someone with administrator access to the device.
- First, follow the configuration steps using
- You can go to the GUI and select > , or
- after logging in to the web interface as admin, go to: > .
- When you see the screen, select .
- Next, you are prompted to activate your Pexip subscription. Select the
Within a short time your device is provisioned to the service.
button and provisioning begins automatically.
- You must also set Automatic synchronization to Enabled so that your device maintains its connection to the Pexip Service.
Please refer to the Avaya documentation for help on how to enable.
Please note that the secondary DNS servers must be configured for registration to work. For help troubleshooting the provisioning process, see Endpoint activation troubleshooting tips.
For a list of the Avaya devices supported for provisioning, see Videoconferencing units compatible with Pexip subscriptions.