Changing your password using the Pexip desktop app or web app
This guide helps you change your password using the app, provided your organization doesn't use SSO (Single Sign-On).
You need to know your current password. However, if you are still logged in to the app but have forgotten your password, you can also request to reset your password.
To change your password, follow the steps below:
Go to the toolbar and select theicon, and then select .
- Next, enter your current password, followed by a new password.
- Select to save the changes.
The next time you log regardless of which app you use, you need to use your new password.
From the app you can send us a request to reset your password, which is useful if you are logged in but can't change your password because you don't have the current one.
Simply follow these steps:
From the toolbar, select theicon and then select .
Select thelink at the bottom of the window.
Enter your email id, and then select.
- Go to the email account linked to your Pexip account, and open the email from Pexip inviting you to recover your account.
- Select from the email body, and a new browser tab opens inviting you to create a new password.
- Enter a new password, and this logs you in to the web app.
You can now go to whichever app you prefer and log in with your new credentials.