Viewing company call usage statistics
Since the launch of Pexip Control Center (PCC) in June 2021, company administrators can now view a wider range of company call usage statistics than is available in the Pexip apps. To find out about signing in to PCC and the new features available, see What is Pexip Control Center? Alternatively, you can use the Pexip apps to view some basic call usage data.
- For basic usage data in the app, go to the menu and select Pexip Control Center, select to stay in the app. . When you see a prompt for
- Instead, you can go directly to PCC from the app, just select .
If you don’t see those menu options, you have not been set up with administrator rights. Please contact your company administrator or your account manager at your local certified Pexip Partner to grant you access.
From the app, you see usage statistics covering the most recent three months and show call minutes per day.
Calls are broken down into 3 categories:
- Calls in period: total number of VMR and point to point calls
- Call duration in period: total minutes of VMR and point to point calls
- Room duration in period: total minutes of company VMR usage for the month
Additional statistics for all, or can be selected from below the call minutes graph. Note that these statistics may be paginated.