Single Sign-On (SSO) with Google Workspace
You can enable Single Sign-On for the Pexip apps by integrating the Pexip Service with Google Workspace:
Your account manager at your local certified Pexip Partner needs to open a ticket with the Pexip Support team using the Single Sign-On (SSO) Setup Request form, and you need to supply your partner with details of your Google Workspace account.
- SSO for the Pexip apps is only available for Enterprise User License customers with a minimum of 10 user licenses, and is not available for trials.
- There is no synchronization with the SSO service. It supports sign-in only; company administrators still need to initiate user invitations.
This article explains the steps you (the customer company administrator) need to perform:
- Log into https://admin.google.com.
From the home menu select theoption.
In your request to your partner for SSO setup you need to provide the following items:
Login URL (SSO URL in the Pexip SSO Setup Request form)
Google Workspace Identifier (Entity ID in the Pexip SSO Setup Request form)
- The certificate downloaded from Google Workspace.
After your account manager at your local certified Pexip Partner has submitted your SSO request, follow these steps on the Google Admin Interface: Set up your own custom SAML application. You will need the following information from Pexip:
- Pexip Entity ID: https://api.vp.vc/api/auth/v1/saml
- Assertion Consumer Service: https://api.vp.vc/api/auth/v1/saml/response
- Service Provider Login URL: this is typically optional, Pexip does not support IDP-initiated login.