Quickchannel custom streaming/recording (RTMP) setup
You can stream a Pexip conference to Quickchannel and then share links to that conference with other people. See Live event streaming and recording for details about other streaming options.
To stream a conference to Quickchannel:
- Sign in to your Quickchannel Bridge account.
Selecton the left side of the screen and then .
Enter the Date, Time and Subject of the video meeting.
Enter the meeting's settings:
- Change the Category if required.
- Select your Recording option — whether you want to record, broadcast, or both.
- Select the Access — internal, external, or both.
- Select .
- The Scheduled recording will be populated in the list. Select it.
Copy the Direct Link and RTMP Link and use this in the next step in your Pexip VMR. The Direct link is the same for both live streaming and recording.
Set up the live stream from your VMR as described in Using a custom RTMP stream/recording integration in the Pexip app.
When either scheduling or creating an ad hoc stream you need to input the ingest/server URL provided by Quickchannel.