Qumu custom streaming/recording (RTMP) setup
You can stream a Pexip conference to Qumu and then share links to that conference with other people. See Live event streaming and recording for details about other streaming options.
To stream a conference to Qumu:
- Sign in to your Qumu account.
- In the top left corner, select Create Presentation.
Select the template to use for your media. Typically, this would be Media Only.
- Select at the top of the page.
- Under select .
- Change the Video size to 1280 x 720.
Copy theand and use these in the next step in your Pexip VMR.
Set up the live stream from your VMR as described in Using a custom RTMP stream/recording integration in the Pexip app.
When either scheduling or creating an ad hoc stream you need to input the ingest/server URL provided by Qumu.
- After your Live Stream has connected, select .
- If the Preview looks good, select .
- Add a title for your stream.
- Select at the top right corner.
- When the event is created, select .
- Select .