Provisioning the Polycom Trio on the Pexip Service
Here you find help with provisioning a Polycom Trio video endpoint. The following is required:
- A Pexip endpoint subscription.
- The help of
your account manager at your local certified Pexip Partner todownload a configuration file from the Partner Portal.
- A Polycom Trio video endpoint running 5.9.1.x or newer.
- Administrator access to the Trio's web interface.
- The Trio's serial number.
Before you can provision your video endpoint to the Pexip Service, you need an endpoint subscription and the device needs to be tied to the subscription. Your account manager at your local certified Pexip Partner can help you with this, please contact them first. Then, if you need to load the configuration file to the device see Configuring the Trio, below.
Here's how to complete the configuration:
- Go to the Trio's web interface: > .
- Import the .cfg file just downloaded.
The Trio now reboots, possibly more than once. After restarting, it should be provisioned.
You can ask your account manager at your local certified Pexip Partner to confirm the provisioning status for you.
Here are the steps for resetting a Trio back to factory defaults.
- Disconnect power from the video endpoint.
- Reconnect power to the device.
- When you see the Polycom logo on the LCD panel, press the four corners of the screen.
- When the lights begin flashing, let go and the factory reset begins.
When the base profile is set to Skype for Business the web interface is disabled by default, so here is some help on enabling it. (Note that when the device is only set to Generic, the web interface is enabled.)
From the Trio's touchscreen follow these steps to modify the web interface settings:
- Select Settings > Advanced > Enter password > Administration Settings > Web Server Configuration.
- From this screen, you can select to enable HTTP, HTTPS, or both.
Watch our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w7LtTxu8PQ.
Watch our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VU-gMd4-w0.