Ustream custom streaming/recording (RTMP) setup
You can stream a Pexip conference to Ustream and then share links to that conference with other people. See Live event streaming and recording for details about other streaming options.
To stream a conference to Ustream:
- Sign in to your Ustream account at https://www.ustream.tv/dashboard.
Selectand then select .
- Add a channel title and select .
- On the left side of the page, scroll down and select .
- Select next to .
Copy theand and use these in the next step in your Pexip VMR.
Set up the live stream from your VMR as described in Using a custom RTMP stream/recording integration in the Pexip app.
When either scheduling or creating an ad hoc stream you need to input the ingest/server URL provided by Ustream.
- When your live stream has been connected find on the left side of the screen and select it.
- Directly below the Channel Name is your Channel URL. Click on the URL, this opens your live stream.
- To end your live stream, select MyPages and it will automatically end the stream within UStream. within